PML Group, part of the Posterscope Worldwide Network, is Ireland’s leading Out of Home (OOH) advertising and communications agency. It specialises in all aspects of the OOH advertising sector including design, planning, media buying, monitoring and post-campaign analysis. We are currently recruiting a Marketing Executive to join our Dublin team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Analysis and interpretation of advertising industry research tools
- Management of the company’s online presence, via social media and websites
- Compilation and presentation of market intelligence, campaign research and market updates
- Input into PML Group’s own advertising and marketing strategies
- Liaising with client service teams to develop new and existing business
- Contributing press releases, articles and opinion on OOH advertising for publication
- Sourcing and creating content for industry newsletters
- Analysis of the impact of data and new technologies on the OOH advertising sector
- Building client relationships and representing PML Group at industry events
The following attributes are desirable in a candidate:
- An enthusiasm for OOH advertising
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under time constraints.
- Ability to the take the initiative and take ownership of projects.
- Bring a major creative input to all aspects of your work.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new programmes quickly
Applications/CVs should be e-mailed to Colum Harmon, Marketing Director, via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . Closing Date for applications is 5.30pm, Wednesday March 22nd, 2017. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.