Client Service Roles
PML Group, Ireland’s leading Out of Home advertising and location based marketing specialist is currently seeking a self-motivated individuals, who possesses strong attention to detail and can multi-task, to join our Client Service team. We are looking for an ambitious Client Manager as well as some eager Client Executives who enjoy a challenge, are hardworking with a strong service ethos and will thrive in a fast-paced, successful, progressive and fun company.
We have an extensive range of blue chip clients across many different categories. The ideal candidates need to be able to cultivate relationships with clients and media partners, manage budgets, work to very tight deadlines with a high level of detail and generate innovative, data- led proposals that will inform and enhance the clients Out of Home strategy.
Suitable Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Be a self-starter who works well in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be problem solvers, who can think outside the box and be very solution oriented
- Ability to think strategically
- Organised with the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working with figures
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Enjoy a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Client Manager – Minimum of 2 years full-time experience in a client facing role, with good knowledge of the Irish media landscape
- Client Executive – 12 months experience in a client facing position is preferential
Full training on company systems will be provided.
Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date Friday 10th March.