1. Favourite thing to do outdoors
I love camping so when I get the chance, I do that. Nothing better than waking up and knowing you are outside for the day: wind; rain or shine.
2. Favourite place to shop – Shopping Centre/City Centre
While shopping centres are convenient, you can’t beat going to town with more variety and choice.
3. Favourite location for a weekend walk
I am out in Skerries a bit and Ardgillan is beautiful place for a walk.
4. Favourite pub for a cosy drink
Partial to Kehoe’s at the moment.
5. Favourite park to visit
My local one, Herbert Park.
6. Your Hidden Gem
Indigo and Cloth in Temple Bar. Great coffee and a great boutique clothes store for men.
7. Favourite roadtrip to take
I love getting out in Connemara. Drove from Galway to Clifden on the Wild Atlantic Way last weekend. It is always stunning.
8. Favourite OOH site/location
The Digipole in Ballsbridge. Houses the best of the best in OOH and is so eye-catching.
9. Favourite sports venue
As a rugby man, I have to say the Aviva.
10. Favourite Irish beach
Ballyhealy Beach in Wexford – not the prettiest beach but plenty of fond memories there.
11. Favourite location for some inspiration
Outside on a starry night.
12. Favourite mode of transport
I walk in and out of work, so I would recommend it to anyone!
13. All-time favourite OOH campaign
Cadbury Taste campaign. Worked on it a few years ago and it had it all.