Out With is our online series that delves into the Outdoor lives of some of the country’s best known media and marketing professionals. This month, we hear from Carat’s Group Business Director, Oilbhe Doyle.
1. Favourite thing to do outdoors
A dip in the 40 Foot, followed by a windswept walk along the coast with the promise of coffee.
2. Favourite place to shop – Shopping Centre/City Centre
Me and shopping are not friends, I usually buy clothes without trying them on, I need a personal shopper. Local artisan food shops are more my drawcard, let’s say Cavistons in Glasthule.
3. Favourite location for a weekend walk
Anywhere coastal, Bray to Greystones is a great one.
4. Favourite pub for a cosy drink
Finnegans in Dalkey.
5. Favourite park to visit
Killiney Hill, the zipline is so much fun!
6. Your Hidden Gem
The Green Bean, Lee’s Lane Dunlaoire, they converted the old piggery into an artisan coffee shop, complete with a vintage “Slaughterhouse” clothes shop.
7. Favourite roadtrip to take
Derrynane, the 6 hours of “are we there yet” once you reach the home of our great liberator, Daniel O’Connell.
8. Favourite OOH site/location
Metropoles before the East Link – always give me a good vibe – I’m usually heading to the airport.
9. Favourite sports venue
10. Favourite Irish beach
11. Favourite location for some inspiration
Top of Killiney Hill, looking out to Howth, Bray and Dalkey Island.
12. Favourite mode of transport
13. All-time favourite OOH campaign
Warner Brothers, The Dark Knight Rises – especially the Luas Wrap 😉