Out With is our online series that delves into the Outdoor lives of some of the country’s best known media and marketing professionals. This month, we hear from Aer Lingus’s Director of Marketing and Digital Experience, Dara McMahon.
1. Favourite thing to do outdoors
Play golf and watch my kids play their sports.
2. Favourite place to shop – Shopping Centre/City Centre
I hate shopping with a passion. I do most of my shopping locally, as it’s easier and I like to support local businesses.
3. Favourite location for a weekend walk
Coast road between Malahide and Portmarnock.
4. Favourite pub for a cosy drink
Easy, Gibney’s of Malahide!
5. Favourite park to visit
6. Your Hidden Gem
Woodenbridge Golf Club.
7. Favourite roadtrip to take
Up around the Cooley Penninsula.
8. Favourite OOH site/location
East wall heading for the East link bridge. Super site with tremendous opportunity for viewing.
9. Favourite sports venue
Aviva. So many good memories and achievements.
10. Favourite Irish beach
Silver Strand Portmarnock.
11. Favourite location for some inspiration
9th hole Red Course Malahide.
12. Favourite mode of transport
13. All-time favourite OOH campaign
Kit Kat ‘Have a break , have a Kit Kat’ campaign. Poster half- finished because the poster guy is having a break. Nice and cheeky with the poster clearly communicating the proposition.