Out With is our new online series that delves into the Outdoor lives of some of the country’s best known media and marketing professionals. This month, we hear from Initiative’s Managing Director, Sylvia Cawley.
1.Favourite place to shop – Shopping Centre/City Centre
BT’s or Beautiful South in Rathmines.
2. Favourite location for a weekend walk
Glendalough or The Phoenix Park.
3. Favourite pub for a cosy drink
4. Favourite park to visit
Herbert Park its more or less in my back garden.
5. Your Hidden Gem
Valley of Diamonds in Enniscrone.
6. Favourite roadtrip to take
Spideal for the weekend.
7. Favourite OOH site/location
It’s got to be the bridge down on Abbey St.
8. Favourite sports venue
Aviva it’s a stone throw from my house so never too much of an effort to get there.
9. Favourite Irish beach
10. Favourite location for some inspiration
Forest & Marcy restaurant with a nice bottle of Rioja or the UCD Innovation Academy.
11. Favourite mode of transport
My electric scooter.